Reporting and Analytics
FDM Reporting and Analytics tools ease reporting to government agencies, and provide the analyst and the decision maker the information they need to make evidence-based decisions.
Built-in Reporting with FDM Report Builder
FDM's powerful reporting and statistical analysis capabilities enable your department to effectively gather, process and report on agency data. Using the built-in reporting tools, decision makers get the information they need as reports, graphs or charts.
Using plain language commands, facilitated with drop-down lists and drag and drop options, users can easily build and report on queried information.
The user-friendly, dynamic interface of FDM Report Builder (FDMrb) allows you to generate, print, format and export standard, statistical and fully customized ad-hoc reports, and to:
- Perform advanced statistical calculations
- Report on multiple tables in the database
- Attach or link to images
- Export reports to file formats such as Excel, PDF, HTML, XHTML, Rich Text Format (RTF)
- Easily modify display criteria on the report and run-time
- Add keyword searches and date filters to reports
Federal/State/Provincial Reporting - Including NFIRS-Compliant Wizard
Generate and print pivot grids right from the user interface - the above image shows a pivot grid view of incidents by hour of the day
- FDM has many years' experience developing interfaces to State, Provincial
and Federal reporting systems across North America. We collaborate with clients to conform to government report submission requirements.
- FDM’s Incident Reporting module maintains a comprehensive set of internal
Fire and EMS incident reports and provides automatic inputs to the National Fire
Incident Reporting System (NFIRS).
- Fire Incident reporting meets NFIRS 5.0 requirements and both the data entry forms and printed reports comply. Additional user-defined information can be added to both forms and reports and annual maintenance releases ensure NFIRS 5.0 compliance.
- EMS-related incidents also provide inputs to
complete required patient care reports.