FDM Public Education Module
Efficiently track, schedule, report on and review all of your Public
The FDM Public Education module allows agencies to track all aspects of your Public Education activities, including:
- Origin of a presentation request (from a school or a community group)
- Date, length, type, and location of presentation
- Age bracket and number of participants
- Cumulative hours spent presenting
- Customer contact information
- Who booked the presentation
- Supplies required
- Related notes
- Integration with the FDM Personnel Module frees you from having to re-enter information within Public Education module. Information entered into the Public Education Module is also available in the Personnel Module to track items such as the number of hours of Public Education personnel performed.
- Scheduled presentations appear automatically in the FDM Event Calendar, available to all staff.
- Analysis and reporting of your Public Education activities is simplified with FDM's full powered report builder.
- Easy to customize, so you can track and report on events such as billable presentations, ensuring fees are collected.